Monday, February 14, 2011

21 Answers

If you fell off tomorrow, I'd be there to catch you.
If you didn't smell so good, I'd get you some Dolce cologne.
You wouldn't get locked up & sentenced to a quarter century, cuz a girl like me will make enough to support you financially.


If you were hit and you were hurt, I'd never leave your side.
I always put in work. I'm always down to ride.
No need to get out & peel a nigga cap. Please, just chill & drive.

Ask your questions, I'll let you know just how I feel inside.

I don't need a baller or a man who flips burgers at Burger King.
I need a man who does for self. Something respectable & in  between.

In the bed, if you use your tongue... I won't fight that.
Write me love letters so I can write back.
I enjoy a little tree as my nightcap.
I just want to do what I like? You know I like that.

The ends should justify --if your means is thuggin. I won't leave, cuz of my daddy -with me, you gotta worry about cousins.
I'll believe you if you show me I'm the one you're lovin.
I aint mad... I want you to ask me all your questions.
I don't know if we're soul mates, but if so, I thank God for this blessing.

I hope I can trust you enough to tell you my dreams.
I'll also need to trust you enough to let you into my jeans.
If you're down, I promise, I'll make you smile.
Treat me how I want to be treated. I know you know how.

If you were with some other chick and someone happened to see,
When I ask you about it, please lie to me.
I'll believe you. Thing is, I don't want to leave you.
No matter how deep our bond, I can't allow you to do me wrong.

You're only human boy. I know you'll make mistakes,
but I hope you understand what making up is gonna take (Drop, drop 5stacks on the make up bag.)
I know you love me, Fat kid. You wanna put ya face all in the cake ;)

I like your style.
Just keep making me smile.


No comments: